Except for bearing and shaft are made of steel, all other parts of high strength composite material roller are made of thermoplastic engineering plastics such as ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene(UHMWPE)or high-density polyethylene(HDPE). Aluminum-alloy pipe inside makes heavy load mechanical strength.
- Compared with steel roller, the weight of high strength composite material roller decreases 50％ that lowers the start and braking consumption of the conveyor.
- Low-abrasion and corrosion resistance features makeroller more durable and decrease maintenance cost on site.
- Low noise benefited by thermoplastic material with shock absorption feature.
- Plastic surface of pipe with low friction will not wear the belt that can prevent belt from damage.
- Multi-layer labyrinth seal ring has excellent water and dust proof property, which has low operation resistance.
- Surface of roller will not accumulate material that can effectively prevent belt from misalignment.